December 15, 2020
In this final Future Ready Librarians® webinar of 2020, Shannon McClintock Miller has invited a few special guests to join her as they share the top things that have happened in their libraries and within education this year. When we look at our framework as Future Ready Librarians®, we tie this essential work into the wedges of leading from the library during these uncertain times; curating diverse collections; and supporting blended learning, remote learning, literacy, equitable digital access, and more.
The guests will share their favorite books, authors, technology, trends, ideas, advocacy tips, and more! As we prepare for winter break, we will share ways to keep our students engaged and learning on and off campus with lots of resources and ideas.
Here are a few questions the guests will discuss:
- What is the hot new technology you are using this year with your students in the library and through remote learning?
- What are the books that you just can’t keep on the shelf?
- With what have your teachers been coming to you this year?
- What does remote learning look like to you?
- What resources and programs do you share with your students as we go into the holidays and a new year?
- How do you keep connected?
Please direct questions concerning the webinar to [email protected]. If you are unable to watch the webinar live, please register to receive the video archive directly in your inbox.
- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarians® Spokesperson Preschool–12 District Teacher Librarian and Innovation Director, Van Meter Community School (IA) (@shannonmmiller) (moderator)
We will announce our other guests soon. Stay tuned! Are you interested in being a guest? Contact Lia Dossin at [email protected].
For questions about the webinar, contact Lia Dossin.