Visit the Pathway2Careers (P2C) dashboard, at dashboard.pathway2careers.com/frs.
Education leaders must close the equity gap. It is an urgent economic, social, and moral imperative for our nation’s future success. When educators make data-informed decisions based on their regional needs, we will start to address systematically the equity gap in education.
To make changes that truly address student achievement, educators need to identify areas of inequity and create multiple pathways for student success. They must analyze with an equity lens and create strategies to ensure all students’ needs are being met.
During the webinar on October 13, 2021, our guest panelists shared how innovative approaches lead to stronger community collaboration, teacher engagement, and student success. In addition, they explored the following:
- Evidence-based resources to facilitate curriculum planning conversations
- Time-saving tips to support strategic planning
- Ways to strengthen career and technical education programs that engage students
- Ideas for closing the equity gap in education
- Milo McMinn, Director of Career and Technical Education, Aztec Municipal School District (NM) (@MiloMcMinn)
- Joseph Goins, Chief Executive Officer, NS4ed (@jlgoins5)
- Thomas C. Murray, Director of Innovation, All4Ed’s Future Ready Schools® (@thomascmurray)
For questions about the webinar, contact Lia Dossin.