Future Ready Librarians® lead beyond the library, collaborating not only with teacher colleagues, but with building and district leaders to prepare future ready learners. Creating exciting and dynamic opportunities for future ready learners requires shared leadership among librarians, instructional coaches, principals, technology leaders, and district administrators.
During this unprecedented time when students are learning from home, one of the most important partnerships is the one between librarians and administrators. During this webinar, our guests with explain how librarians and administrators can work together to benefit students and teachers and ensure continuity of learning.
Our guests will discuss
- current and future needs of students and schools during the pandemic;
- opportunities for new or sustained collaboration between librarians and administrators;
- stories and examples of partnership and collaboration; and
strategies for effectively engaging and partnering with teachers and administrators.
Collaborative leadership is the key to success. Join us to learn how you can foster a relationship with your administrators.
- Traci Chun, Teacher Librarian, Vancouver Public Schools (WA) (@TraciChun)
- Jeremy Tortora, Associate Principal and Athletic Director, Vancouver Public Schools (WA) (@MrTortoraVPS)
- Mark Ray, Future Ready Librarians® Lead (@_TeacherX)
- Deron Durflinger, Superintendent, Van Meter Community School District (IA) (@DeronDurflinger)
- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarians® Spokesperson and K–12 District Teacher Librarian, Van Meter Community School District (IA) (@shannonmmiller)
For questions about the webinar, contact Lia Dossin.