Our libraries and librarians play a very special role within the school community. They give students a place and chance to be heard and seen through unique programming and opportunities. During this webinar, our guest panelists shared how they empower student voice and choice from the library and within their school community.
During the webinar, panelists discussed how to
- empower student voice and choice from the library;
- encourage student feedback in the library;
- use student feedback to guide library programming; and
- encourage/support student choice in school reading assignments/curriculum.
View the panelists slideshow.
- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarians Spokesperson, District Teacher Librarian and Innovation Director, Van Meter Community School (IA) (@shannonmmiller)
For questions about the webinar, contact Lia Dossin.