September 22, 2021
Future Ready Leaders nurture and cultivate collaborative and inclusive cultures to ensure leaders at all levels, including stakeholders, are empowered to innovate. FRS District Leaders hold themselves to high expectations, demonstrating the flexibility, agility, and adaptability necessary to support, inspire, and assure an inclusive and dynamic team. Future Ready Leaders recruit and garner stakeholder support, creating reciprocal and fluid partnerships steeped in trust and value.
During the webinar, our guests will share how they are implementing strategies that support a collaborative culture across their schools, districts, businesses, and other entities and leaders with whom they partner. Webinar panelists will discuss the following:
- Managing challenges and solutions for anytime/anywhere learning
- Recruiting and retaining high-quality diverse staff members
- Supporting women in tech leadership roles
- Ensuring equity and inclusion for students and staff members
You won’t want to miss out on the chance to learn more about creating a culture of leadership and inclusion!
Register for the webinar and submit questions for the panelists to Lia Dossin at [email protected].
- Karen Fuller, Director of Network Infrastructure and Communications, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD (TX)
- Shonte Eldridge, Executive Government Advisor, Amazon Web Services
- Andrew Wallace, Director of Technology, South Portland Maine Schools (ME) (@andrewtwallace)
- Carl Hooker, Faculty, Future Ready Schools (@mrhooker)
For questions about the webinar, contact Lia Dossin.