Offered by Digital Promise
No matter where you are on your digital transformation journey, our leadership coaches and mentors have already navigated the path you’re on. As members of the Digital Promise League of Innovative Schools, they are Superintendents, Chief Technology Officers and Curriculum Leaders with hands-on experience implementing digital learning in their districts.
Digital Promise’s project leader, a retired superintendent at a League of Innovative Schools member district, manages each engagement, which is customized to meet the needs and priorities of your district. Engagements begin in the Fall with the new school year and conclude in the Spring and include the following:
- Preliminary assessment. A Digital Promise project leader conducts an interview to determine your areas of interest.
- Formation of a coaching team. Based on your interests, three coaches are selected to work with you.
- Site Visits. Your team of three coaches will make two, two-and-half day site visits to your district for concentrated coaching. Content and agendas for the visits is driven by your requirements and needs.
- Coaching Calls and Webinars. Coaches supplement site visits with ongoing coaching and mentoring, typically three or four calls and/or webinars during the engagement.
- Closing Summit. A two-day summit is held in the spring for participating districts to share best practices and collaborate with other districts with similar goals. The summit is hosted in a district that is a League member. Participants engage in roundtable working groups, visit school sites, take part in stakeholder meetings, and attend parent and community events.
- Progress report. Your Digital Promise project leader will work with your coaches to provide an assessment of your progress and recommended next steps for future work.
Expected Hours to Complete: Program duration is 7 to 8 months. Hours per week will vary depending on program stage.
Certification or Credit Offered: This is an action-oriented, not-for-credit mentorship opportunity designed to expose participants to best practices nationwide, provide valuable networking opportunities, and support participants as they plan and implement their digital learning initiatives.
Cost and purchasing process: Participation fees apply. Please contact Digital Promise for pricing information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content delivery and timing (online, blended, synchronous, etc.): The course is cohort-based and follows a blended model. It includes two 2.5-day on-site visits with up to 3 coaches, a two-day leadership summit, and additional real-time online support.
Audience (District team, individual, other): Superintendents, CTOs, and district leaders.
To learn more about the Digital Promise Leadership Coaching and Mentorship program, contact Dr. Cindy Elsberry, Project Director, at email@example.com.
Options: Facbeook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest...