Wednesday, December 2, 2020
1:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m EDT
About the Workshop
The Creating Future Ready Schools® Workshop will dive deeply into the Future Ready Framework, the five-step planning process, and the tools and resources available to you and your district to create an innovative learning environment for students.
As we embark on learning spaces inside and outside the school building, we see dramatic differences and gaps in innovation. Districts and schools across the nation are transforming into ones that are future ready, revamping aspects such as teacher empowerment, personalized professional learning, innovative learning spaces, community partnerships, digital learning initiatives, and others. This workshop will inspire school leaders and provide free tools and resources to empower them to transform their districts, schools, and classrooms into ones that better prepare students for the world they face tomorrow. Participants will leave with access to the many tools and resources that Future Ready Schools® (FRS) offers.
Hear firsthand from future ready districts that leverage the Future Ready Framework and planning process to propel their district forward
During our time together, we will
- explore the gears of the Future Ready Framework;
- discuss ways to ensure equitable access to learning opportunities for all students;
- dive into the various free tools and resources offered by FRS;
- understand necessary strategies needed to articulate a vision for student-centered learning; and
- create a vision for digital transformation in your school or district.
We will be sharing the district presenters soon! Stay tuned.
Thomas C Murray
Future Ready Director of Innovation