Registration for the 2018 FRS institutes is opening soon!
FRS institutes are FREE two-day professional development events designed to support the growing network of FRS professionals who are implementing personalized digital learning.
FRS institute help to build a regional network with your peers so you can work together in real time, get feedback, and find support to take your next steps towards to personalizing learning for students.
2018 FRS Institute Registration
Registration for the 2018 FRS institute is opening soon. Sign up below to be the receive early access to registration. Space is limited and last year it filled up quickly so don’t delay.
FRS Institutes are for all K-12 educators interested in implementing personalized learning
Designed to support the growing network of FRS professionals, FRS Institutes are FREE two-day professional development events open to all education professionals who are looking to implement personalized learning. There will be something for everyone so don’t miss out on joining us.
District Leader Teams
- Assistant Superintendents
- Chief Academic Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Curriculum and Instructions Professionals
- Assessment Directors
- Internet Technology Managers
- Professional Development Coordinators
The Future Ready events provided my district with an opportunity to celebrate where we are now from where we have come; and then gave us a solid plan to build upon for the best possible future for our students. The connections and relationships built with other districts during the event will benefit us all!”
– Jamie Locklin, Director of Digital Learning, Hays CISD, Texas
FRS Institutes are personalized, professional development learning opportunities.
In addition to building relationships with like-minded district leaders, principals, instructional coaches, and librarians . in your area, you will:
- Discuss characteristics of “Future Ready Schools” including ties to the Future Ready District Pledge.
- Learn how to progress from one step to the next in the the FRS five-step planning process for creating your FRS action plan.
- Discuss relevant gears leading to a successful digital conversion within the FRS framework.
- Gain strategies to personalize teachers’ professional development.
- Build capacity to lead a schoolwide program.
- Actively participate in learning activities that model good instructional practices.
- Build an FRS action plan that supports digital transformation.
- Experience digital and blended learning in action.
- Grow a community that will continue to impact change and expand conversations beyond the Institute.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to create a collective vision on how to support each other.
During the two-day Institute, there will be many opportunities to network with attendees as well as like-minded colleagues. A mix of small- and large-group learning experiences will leave you feeling inspired and ready to roll up your sleeves back home to implement changes that matter to your students.
FRS Leadership Team of leading educational experts to create a research-based, two-day agenda that is action packed with personalized professional learning that models high-quality professional development practices lead by expert facilitators. The 2018 Agenda will expand on the success of 2017. The updated agenda will be released in Spring 2018
The FRS Institute Leadership Team is comprised of educational thought leaders who have expertise implementing digital learning practice, along with extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for use of Future Ready Schools materials.