Friday, October 06, 2017
Saturday, October 07, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
There are an endless number of reasons to attend a What Great Educators Do Differently conference; here are our “Great 8”:
1. Visionary Presenters: At each WGEDD conference, you will learn from a dozen or more presenters who are recognized nationally and internationally as among the foremost educational thinkers in their field.
2. Connection Opportunities: In addition to learning from presenters who are accomplished educational trailblazers, each WGEDD conference has time built into the schedule for a mini “Unconference,” allowing intentional time for attendees from all over to network and discuss issues in which they are interested.
3. Tools You Can Use: You will leave WGEDD conferences with not only tools you can implement, but ideas, strategies, and skills you can put to use immediately in your classroom, school, or district.
4. Crucial, Ongoing Conversations: Our presenters are passionate about connecting face to face with each conference attendee throughout the conference. In addition, they are committed to continuing these conversations after the conference when attendees seek them out for guidance and support.
5. Variety: At each WGEDD conference, you will experience a wide range of presenters speaking, including current classroom teachers, building administrators, practicing superintendents, and best-selling educational authors. In addition, we schedule a variety of sessions, from large, traditional, keynote presentations to small breakout sessions, to opportunities to connect during mini-“Unconference” sessions.
6. Value: Our conference fees are priced below the fees charged at professional learning events of similar duration and quality of speakers. We work hard to keep the cost of attending our conferences as affordable as possible while providing worthwhile learning throughout the event from the opening keynote to the “lunch-nlearns” to the social networking event to the closing keynote.
7. Location: Our conferences are scheduled within close proximity to major metropolitan areas easily accessed by car or plane.
8. Accommodations and Food: At our conferences, we always seek out affordable and comfortable options for overnight stays and offer room discounts for conference attendees. Our registration fees include breakfast and lunch throughout the conference.
Future Ready advisors, Jimmy Casas and Joe Sanfelippo, will be sharing information regarding Future Ready Schools and how your district can get involved!
Options: Facbeook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest...