The Future Ready District Leaders™ summit is a free, virtual, interactive, high-quality professional learning experience for leaders who are interested in learning, growing, and expanding their professional practice through collaboration and networking with like-minded colleagues from across the country.
This summit will not be your typical virtual conference experience and will focus on the concerns and challenges that leaders face today and continue to face as they reimagine student learning.
Attendees will work collaboratively with like-minded people from across the country to discuss
- how self-efficacy leads to collective efficacy;
- the notion that forward is forward, even if incrementally;
- ownership, autonomy, and choice;
- strategies for cultivating a healthy and vibrant culture during challenging times;
- processes to ensure voice and equity for all students and staff;
- implementing effective leadership practices to lead the learning on your campuses.
Join us to discuss and solve these common issues together!
Registration is closed. Please email Lia Dossin, [email protected], if you would like to attend.
Who Should Attend?
All Future Ready Schools® district and principal leaders including superintendents, assistant superintendents, executive cabinet members, principals, and assistant principals.