Brianna Hodges, Future Ready Advisor, Director of Digital Learning, Eanes School District (TX)
Dr. Randall Sampson, Phd, Founder, Liberty Leadership Development
Dr. Sarah Thomas, Phd, Future Ready Advisor, Regional Coordinator, Prince George County Public Schools (MD)
Please join Future Ready Schools® (FRS) for a webinar that is part the ongoing professional learning opportunities for school leaders.
In this webinar, Dr. Randall Sampson will share how his innovative personalized professional learning opportunities support teachers in promoting equity and access for all students. Dr. Sampson’s wealth of experience comes from his experience working as secondary level administrator, teacher, and a national transformation specialist.
Specifically, we will discuss:
- The impact of personalized professional learning opportunities for educators when it comes to student achievement.
- How instructional coaches can construct meaningful personalized professional learning opportunities through implementing innovative learning pathways.
- The role social media plays in helping coaches facilitate personalized professional learning opportunities.
- The importance of creating a personal learning network (PLN).
- The role of reflection in personalized professional learning.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take a deep dive into the Future Ready framework gear – Personalize Professional Learning and how instructional coaches play a vital role in cultivating a culture of continuous learning.