The Future Ready District Leaders™ & Principals summit is a FREE, virtual, interactive, high-quality professional learning experience for district leaders who are interested in learning, growing and expanding their professional practice through collaboration and networking with like-minded colleagues from across the country. The summit agenda provides effective leadership strategies and evidence-based practices to support digital learning innovation to support digital learning anytime and anywhere for all students.
The summit will not be your typical virtual conference experience. Attendees will then work collaboratively with like-minded people from across the country to discuss and solve issues that district leaders are dealing with today. Our topics will focus on the following:
- Developing a sustained feedback loop to ensure best practices and methods to solve evolving challenges.
- Supporting high-quality teaching and learning during remote learning.
- Creating intentional time for social-emotional learning for students and teachers.
- Prioritizing a dynamic school culture in a remote learning environment.
- Keeping the human element at the heart of all decision-making, while continuously prioritizing historically marginalized groups.
Join us to discuss and solve these common issues together!
Registration is closed. If you would like to join us, please send an email directly to Lia Dossin, [email protected] for event access information.
Jimmy Casas, Future Ready Principals™ advisor, @casas_jimmy
Joe Sanfelippo, superintendent, Fall Creek School District (WI), @Joe_Sanfelippo
Who Should Attend?
All future ready district leaders including superintendents, assistant superintendents and executive cabinet members.