Stress and anxiety remain at all-time highs for school and district leaders from coast to coast. Seemingly at every turn, a news story breaks—from the pandemic to arguments over masks to wildfires and hurricanes to public outcry over critical race theory—and leaders are being pushed to the brink. Simultaneously, on the inside of our school walls, leading an inclusive, human-centered culture is the only option so that students feel valued, have a voice, and inequities can be shattered. From building capacity in our people, to examining our own leadership mindset and values, to prioritizing our own self-care and finding ways to “thrive” in the midst of continuous change, today’s school leadership challenges are unlike ever before.
Join Joe Sanfelippo, Ken Shelton, Jill Siler, Zandra Jo Galván, and Thomas C. Murray, for this engaging Future Ready Schools® virtual workshop to find ways to shift culture, practice, and mindsets at a time when it’s needed most.
During the workshop, we will
- reflect on our own leadership lens and the culture we help lead;
- identify and discuss culture-building best practices and ways to “impact the narrative”;
- discuss inequities and address how to close opportunity gaps;
- learn how to thrive in the midst of uncertainty and change;
- discuss ways to prioritize the mental health and well-being of both our staff and ourselves; and
- build a network and problem-solve relevant issues with other district leaders.
Join us to learn, network, and collaborate with like-minded districts from across the country!
Register today – It’s FREE!
Who Should Attend?
All superintendents; assistant superintendent; executive cabinet; school board members; school-based ed tech leaders or instructional coaches; teachers; principals; librarians/media specialists; directors of professional learning; directors of curriculum, instruction, and assessment; directors of education technology; and chief information officers.