November 12-13, 2018
Future Ready Schools® (FRS) institutes are FREE two-day professional learning events designed to support school and district leaders to create policies, procedures, and practices that empower them to transform teaching and learning in their school and/or district.
District teams will:
- Discuss FRS characteristics, including ties to the Future Ready District Pledge.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to create a collective vision on how to support each other.
- Discuss relevant FRS gears that lead to a successful digital conversion within the FRS framework.
- Gain strategies to personalize teachers’ professional development.
- Build capacity to change culture, expand leadership, and develop a schoolwide program.
- Actively participate in learning activities that model good instructional practices.
- Build an FRS action plan that supports digital transformation.
- Learn how to progress from one step to the next in the FRS five-step planning process for creating an FRS action plan.
- Grow a community that will continue to impact change and expand conversations beyond the FRS institute.
The action-packed FRS institute agenda leverages research-based professional learning that models best practices. It is interactive, personalized, and designed by the FRS advisory team that is comprised of nationally recognized school- and district-level practitioners who have demonstrated success in innovation in education.
Who Should Attend?
FRS institutes are open to teams of educators from schools and districts that are interested in maximizing student-centered learning opportunities and leveraging technology to prepare students for success in college, a career, and citizenship. Here are the types of educators and leaders encouraged to attend:
- District-level leaders
- Assistant Superintendents
- Chief Academic Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Curriculum and Instruction Professionals
- Assessment Directors
- Internet Technology Managers
- Professional Development Coordinators
- School-based leaders
- Instructional Coaches/Teacher Leaders
- Principals/Assistant Principals
- Librarians/Media Specialists
The FRS Advisors are educational thought leaders who have expertise implementing digital learning practice, along with extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for use of Future Ready Schools materials
Register Today (Space Is Limited)
Register your district team today comprised of administrators, technology leaders, principals, librarians, and instructional leaders (or teacher leaders). Attendees have more impact leading change back in the district when they participate with colleagues from various roles.
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
1900 Clackamette Drive
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
$99.00- Queen Room
$109.00 King and Double Rooms
Book here to receive the special rate
Clackamas Community College
19600 Molalla Ave
Oregon City, OR 97045
Please park in the Yellow Lot
Since space is limited and there is a waiting list, FRS kindly ask that you let us know if you registered but can no longer attend. Please email Lia Dossin, firstname.lastname@example.org.