The full day agenda provides Future Ready Project Managers with dedicated time to learn about the Future Ready 5 Step Planning Process and develop an engagement strategy, with a timeline for completion, for the district team. The engagement strategy will include communication and leadership among the district team, as well as opportunities to gather stakeholder perspectives into the planning process. Each participant will engage in facilitated conversations, sharing sessions, networking activities, and planning time to achieve the following objectives:
- Participants will learn about the Future Ready Dashboard and its components.
- Participants will use the 5 Step Process as a guide for a Dashboard engagement strategy.
- Participants will share with colleagues, and build relationships with like-minded regional colleagues.
- Participants will develop an action plan for internal team leadership.
- Participants will create a timeline for completion of the Dashboard 5 Step Planning Process.
- Participants will develop a stakeholder engagement plan with solid communication tools.
- Participants will will experience digital and blended learning in action and understand the importance of modeling for their schools, teachers, and students.
- Participants will leave feeling inspired and empowered, and accountable to each other as a team.
- Participants will leave with an understanding that the Future Ready Schools work is continuous and job-embedded (modeling effective professional learning) and have a plan in place to utilize the resources available to them through the Future Ready Hub, Dashboard, and coalition partners’ materials.