Before attending a dashboard workshop, each district leader will be expected to complete the following activities:
- Confirm the Superintendent has Taken the Pledge! (This is not a requirement but preferred.)
- Discuss your role as the Future Ready Project Manager with your colleagues to ensure your participation is most appropriate.
- Become familiar with Future Ready Schools District Leadership Assessment (view copy here) to begin assessing the district’s readiness. If possible (not required), take the self-assessment as an individual (At the workshop, we will discuss how to facilitate re-taking the self-assessment with your district team.)
- Review the auto-generated report (view sample here) delivered after taking the self-assessment. Be prepared to share strengths and seek support for need areas during group discussions at the workshop.
- Come prepared to work starting at 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Registration starts at 8:30 AM).
- Come dressed business casual (no ties!!!).
Each participant will leave the workshop connected, and accountable, to a partner to help learn from one another and share ideas regarding challenges and successes.